Friday, November 20, 2009

Any questions?


The format of commenting on a pre-existing interview of piece in question-answer format is becoming a favorite of mine because there are a lot of questions I would never think to ask but that have interesting answers once presented.

I ask any reader who finds an interview or question-answer formatted piece involving the Middle East on the internet to direct my attention to it in this comments section.

Also, if you have a question or list of questions, put it into the comments section of this post and I'll try to make posts out of as many as I can.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

PROTIP: Google "Q&A Iran"

Knock yourself out ;)

Arnold Evans said...

Whoever you are, stick around.

Sophie Huber said...

Hello,

I kindly invite you to take part in my survey about conflict related communication on the social web. It would be great if you - as an active contributor to the online conversation(s) surrounding the Mideast conflict – could take the time.

Please find the survey here: www.conflict.uti.at/survey/index.php?sid=31416&lang=en

Feel free to post the link and promote the questionnaire on your page(s).

I am a doctoral candidate at the ICT&S Center, University of Salzburg, Austria, Europe. I really appreciate your opinion and help – thank you,

Sophie Huber [sophie.huber@sbg.ac.at]

Arnold Evans said...

No problem. I filled out the survey anonymously. Good luck with your degree.

tim said...

Why so censor.